Search Account Manager – Birmingham
Are you currently working in-house or at an agency and looking to take the next step? This could be the perfect role for you.
As part of the Ricemedia team, we’ll work with you to grow your knowledge and account management skills, enabling you to progress within your career and manage the accounts of larger clients. We’re big on training and industry events which help you to develop those skills.
As an SEO account manager, you will be responsible for managing clients’ digital campaigns. Leading by example as a part of one of the best agencies in the Midlands, you’ll be working with the team to create SEO strategies, PPC strategies, content marketing plans and much more.
This varied role will include working with clients of varying levels on a daily basis to ensure a two-way relationship, where you’ll pull together team resources and expertise to reach the ultimate goal: successful campaigns.
- Formulating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Managing projects for the team across content, technical, data analysis and outreach / link building
- Researching and implementing natural link building strategies
- Knowledge of on-site optimisation and SEO technical health
- Liaising with household brands and clients to implement, monitor and report on their online marketing strategies
- An understanding of the digital environment, online marketing and SEO
- Taking full responsibility for campaigns while liaising with colleagues
- 2+ years experience in SEO and Account Management.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, and other tools (such as SEMRush, Majestic and Ahrefs)
- Understanding of the technical aspects of SEO
- Ability to adapt and prioritise your approach and strategy to ensure you deliver a true and measurable return on investment for your client
- Be able to work to a deadline
- Professional communication skills (written and oral)
To fulfil this role you’ll need to be a commercially minded innovator who wears many different hats, with the ability to confidently liaise and question clients in order to actively understand their goals and ambitions, while creating and driving strategies that deliver.
The role would suit someone with digital marketing experience and has worked on previous SEO campaigns.
Drive your Digital Marketing career forward.
By working with Ricemedia, you’ll have access to training alongside a team of experts who will transform the way you work with clients.
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Generous Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Birthdays off
- Industry training
- Attend events through the year.
- Pre-payday lunch
- Drinks o’Clock on Friday afternoons
Fields marked with an * are required