Rice is the Leading Digital Marketing Agency in the Midlands with over 20 years of experience and a client portfolio that is second to none. We focus on a broad range of Digital Marketing initiatives to deliver first-class results for our clients and have a training and progress plan to develop the very best people in our industry.
We’re currently seeking a smart, enthusiastic and career-motivated Sales Support Executive for our Birmingham city centre office. You will be an energetic team player with strong organisational skills and capable of building robust client relationships. In doing so, you will develop your understanding of Digital Marketing and have the opportunity to progress within an exciting and reputable business.
- Manage incoming new business enquiries
- Support the Growth function of the business and update and report on forecasts while you develop the sales pipeline
- Work with the client services team to produce actionable proposals for prospective clients
- Create Sales strategies for lapsed and previous clients
- Research and outreach new client opportunities, follow industry updates and trends, run credit searches and pre-qualify leads
- Identify new markets and services and work with the team to produce new marketing initiatives to support your growth plans.
- We want you to be able to reflect our professionalism and core values of excellent client satisfaction
- You must be a professional and confident communicator with a ‘Follow Up’ and proactive attitude to getting things done
- You’ll be an all-round good person that people trust and want to do business with
- You’re someone that genuinely shares the ‘buzz’ of winning great new clients
- You can demonstrate good planning ability and the desire to fill in your knowledge gaps through our review and training milestones
- Previous Digital Marketing experience is preferable but not a must-have.
You might not have everything that is required just yet, however, if you have the right potential, we will help you to realise it.
Drive your Digital Marketing career forward.
By working with Ricemedia, you’ll have access to training alongside a team of experts who will transform the way you work with clients.
Some of our benefits include
- Modern Birmingham city centre offices
- Generous Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Birthdays off
- Industry training
- Attend events through the year.
- Pre-payday lunch
- Drinks o’Clock on Friday afternoons
Fields marked with an * are required