As a PPC Executive, you will be managing a range of clients and your focus will be producing work to the highest of standards through day to day management of your accounts. By applying our Best Practices to Paid Search, you will deliver continued improvement in your client’s results. You will understand the market and push innovation and insight across your client base.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Paid Search; independently carrying out the day to day optimisation and maximisation
- Support & give guidance on daily workflow of junior members in the team
- Produce work of the highest quality and support the checking of junior team members
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis. Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification
- Be an expert user in all relevant tools and technology
- Challenge and interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard on time and in line with agency values
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions. Investigate variances in results, providing the ‘Why’ and potential remedies
- Support the paid search contribution to client meetings
- Respond to client / AM calls and emails within set time scales
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaigns goals & KPI’s
- Understand the importance of forecasting potential delivery & meeting KPI’s for all clients
- Ensure all accounts managed pass audit reviews
- Understand team processes (Reports, Presentations, tools etc) & why they are in place.
- Check accuracy of budgets supplied
- Produce internal and external blogs on industry developments
- Maintain strong relationships with all relevant Teams, being their trusted search advisor
- Pass all relevant exams making sure to stay accredited as qualification lapse
- Build strong relationships with suppliers at the appropriate level
- Share good work, insight and industry developments with the wider PPC team
- In depth Knowledge of PPC, from an implementation perspective
- An appreciation of how SEO and PPC can work best together
- An appreciation of the impact of other channels on PPC and vice-versa
- Knowledge of relevant tools and how to best use them
- A keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
- Strong organisation skills
- Advance powerpoint and excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
Drive your Digital Marketing career forward.
By working with Ricemedia, you’ll have access to training alongside a team of experts who will transform the way you work with clients.
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Generous Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Birthdays off
- Industry training
- Attend events through the year.
- Pre-payday lunch
- Drinks o’Clock on Friday afternoons
Fields marked with an * are required