Ricemedia does not accept unsolicited agency CVs or telephone calls. Please do not send unsolicited CVs via our website, or directly to any employee of Ricemedia.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing clients’ digital campaigns. Leading by example as a part of one of the best agencies in the Midlands, you’ll be working with the team to create search strategies, PPC strategies, content marketing plans and much more to deliver more traffic and conversions for our clients.
This varied role will include working with clients of varying levels on a daily basis to ensure that we continually drive value for your clients, where you’ll pull together team resources and expertise to reach the ultimate goal; successful campaigns.
- Formulating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Managing projects for the team across content, technical, data analysis
- Completing in-depth on-site optimisation and SEO technical health checks
- Liaising with household brands and clients to implement, monitor and report on their online marketing strategies
- Drive your knowledge with continual improvement and learning.
- 1+ years experience in Digital Marketing and Account Management.
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console, and other tools (such as SEMRush, Majestic and Ahrefs)
- Ability to adapt and prioritise your approach and strategy to ensure you deliver a true and measurable return on investment for your client
- Be able to work to a deadline
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
You might not have everything that is required just yet however if you have the right potential, we will help you to realise it. To fulfil this role you’ll need to be a commercially minded innovator with the ability to confidently liaise and question clients at senior level in order to actively understand their goals and ambitions, while creating and driving strategies that deliver.
Drive your Digital Marketing career forward.
By working with Ricemedia, you’ll have access to training alongside a team of experts who will transform the way you work with clients.
Some of our benefits include
- Modern Birmingham city centre offices
- Generous Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Birthdays off
- Industry training
- Attend events through the year.
- Pre-payday lunch
- Drinks o’Clock on Friday afternoons
Fields marked with an * are required