Ricemedia does not accept unsolicited agency CVs or telephone calls. Please do not send unsolicited CVs via our website, or directly to any employee of Ricemedia.
We’re currently seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and self-motivated Digital Marketing Executive to join our Birmingham City centre team and progress their career within Digital Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be working with a range of clients, across a variety of industries; from global brands to local businesses. You’ll be assisting in all elements of a digital marketing strategy to ensure our clients reach their goals.
The ideal candidate will have a thirst for knowledge, keep up with industry news, have the ability to research, and ask questions that will help progress their learning and have initiative.
- Assist with implementing the strategy and carrying out day to day client tasks.
- Time management & organisational skills.
- Use of tools to support client strategies.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO news and developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights with the team.
- Respond to communications via calls and emails within set time scales
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions. Investigate variances in results, providing the ‘Why’ and potential remedies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all relevant tools and technology.
- Report on the performance of strategies implemented to the team and clients.
- Able to navigate CMS such as Shopify, WordPress and Magento
- Pass all relevant exams.
- An appreciation of how SEO, Social Media and PPC can work best together.
- You’re passionate, driven, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You’re hardworking and can work to a deadline.
- You have a thirst for all things digital.
- You’re a quick learner and will take the initiative to self-learn.
- You enjoy building relationships & are confident when speaking with clients.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You have excellent written & communication skills.
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console (preferred, but not compulsory).
Drive your Digital Marketing career forward.
By working with Ricemedia, you’ll have access to training alongside a team of experts who will transform the way you work with clients.
Some of our benefits include
- Modern Birmingham city centre offices
- Generous Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Birthdays off
- Industry training
- Attend events through the year.
- Pre-payday lunch
- Drinks o’Clock on Friday afternoons
Fields marked with an * are required