Content Marketing Executive
Ricemedia does not accept unsolicited agency CVs or telephone calls. Please do not send unsolicited CVs via our website, or directly to any employee of Ricemedia.
We’re looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic and self-motivated Digital Content Executive to join our Birmingham City centre team and progress their career within Digital Marketing.
As a Digital Content Executive you’ll be working with a range of clients across a variety of industries, from global brands to local businesses, and you’ll be supporting a wide range of digital marketing activities to ensure our clients reach their goals.
Rice Media is the longest-running Digital Agency in Birmingham so you will be in good hands, working with the most experienced team and some of the best clients around.
- Work with the Account Managers to create and follow content development and marketing plans for clients
- Create engaging content and use innovation to deliver new ideas
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style and tone of voice, and optimised for search where necessary
- Optimise content according to best SEO practices and discover innovative ways to reuse and repurpose existing editorial content
- Using content management systems (e.g. WordPress and Shopify) to publish content
- Using Google Analytics to analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Stay up-to-date with developments in SEO, Content & Marketing and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Assist with implementing strategy and carrying out day to day client tasks
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions. Investigate variances in results, providing the ‘Why’ and potential remedies
- An appreciation of how SEO, Social Media and PPC can work best together.
- A love of writing content is a must, with an excellent command of the English language, exceptional copywriting, grammar, and editing skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- You’re passionate, driven, friendly and enthusiastic
- You’re a quick learner and will take the initiative to self-learn
- You enjoy building relationships & are confident when speaking with clients
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console (preferred, but not compulsory).
Drive your Digital Marketing career forward.
By working with Ricemedia, you’ll have access to training alongside a team of experts who will transform the way you work with clients.
Some of our benefits include
- Modern Birmingham city centre offices
- Generous Company Pension
- Private Health Care
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Birthdays off
- Industry training
- Attend events through the year.
- Pre-payday lunch
- Drinks o’Clock on Friday afternoons
Fields marked with an * are required