Based on Experience
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for our organic and paid social media clients, whilst driving social within the business and helping to grow the department. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to get stuck in, driving strategy, creating calendars and social ads, with the end goal being leading a social media team here at Ricemedia.
This varied role will include managing clients on a daily basis to ensure a two-way relationship; creating social calendars, scheduling and responding via social media, creating and managing paid social campaigns; but most of all driving and innovating Ricemedia’s social offering.
We have a number of fantastic social media clients across e-commerce, B2B and public figures, so your content creation with be varied: you’ll go from creating inspirational quotes to home tips and financial advice.
Ricemedia are a Sprout Social Partner, however we have a full stack on industry leading tools at your disposal .We’ve spoken at many industry events such as Brighton SEO and InternetRetailing Expo; and are well respected within the industry, so you’ll be joining a fast paced, friendly and knowledgable team.
The Job Involves
- Driving our social media strategy: from the services we provide and innovation, to how we manage social clients and deliver results.
- Daily management of our clients’ social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn.
- Creation and implementation of social media calendars
- Monitor social channels and respond appropriately to customer questions and complaints
- Monitor and report on how our clients social media channels and campaigns are performing
- Create and monitor paid social media campaigns across all channels
- Daily client management: from liaising with clients, to meeting them.
- Assist our sales team with social media proposals
- Experience managing business social media accounts
- Experience managing paid social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- A keen and active interest in social media
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to think creatively
- A demonstrated ability to understand the appropriate tone for each social media channel
- Self motivated and proactive
- Professional communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to adapt your approach to ensure you help deliver a true and measurable return on investment for our clients
To fulfil this role you’ll need to be a commercially minded innovator who wears many different hats, with the ability to confidently liaise and question clients in order to actively understand their goals and ambitions, while creating and driving organic and paid social strategies that deliver.
The role would suit someone with Social Media Marketing experience, who has worked on previous Social campaigns (both organic and paid, across all channels) and has used Social Media Management Tools. Experience with Google Analytics and reporting on social performance is also preferred.
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch