TBC – Dependant on Experience
We’re currently seeking bright, friendly and self-motivated SEO Executive to join our St Paul’s Square team and progress their career within SEO.
As an SEO Executive you’ll be working across a range of clients and industries: from global brands through to local business you’ll be assisting in all elements of the digital marketing strategy to ensure our clients reach their goals.
Your day to day can be quite varied, from creating on-site content, to SEO competitor analysis, on-site optimisation and also link acquisition. One minute you’ll be analysing data and the next calling a national newspaper to gain coverage for our clients. Therefore the ideal candidate can adapt quickly to different working situations and requirements.
You’ll be part of our Search Marketing team, working closely with and reporting to team members of differing levels and experience; giving you the opportunity to learn quickly and progress. Training is important to us, therefore the ideal candidate will have a thirst for knowledge, and pick the brains of the team.
- Assist with implementing the strategy for our client base: from on-site content, to outreach, on-site optimisation to competitor analysis, keyword research to social media plans. There’s a wide variety of tasks you’ll be undertaking.
- Analyse data and deliver recommendations through Analytics tools.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team.
- Ensure activity is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
- Where necessary, support our account managers on calls and meetings.
- Reporting on the performance of strategies implemented to the team (and clients).
- You’re passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You have a thirst for Digital Marketing & SEO.
- You’re a sponge, and will take the initiative to self-learn
- You enjoy building relationships & have the confidence to pick up the phone
- You’re a team player, but can also work independently
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You have excellent written & communication skills
- A degree in a similar field (preferred, but not a must!)
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Adwords (preferred, but not a must!)
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch