TBC – Dependant on Experience
We’re currently seeking bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated SEO Executive to join our Birmingham City centre team and progress their career within SEO and Digital Marketing. If you have been working in-house or as part of an agency for a few months and feel ready to take the next step towards accelerating your career, this role is ideal for you.
As an SEO Executive you’ll be working across a variety of clients and industries: from global brands through to local businesses, you’ll be assisting in all elements of the digital marketing strategy to ensure our clients reach their goals.
Your day to day will be varied, from creating on-site content, to SEO competitor analysis, on-site optimisation and link acquisition. One minute you’ll be analysing data and the next calling a national newspaper to gain coverage for our clients. Therefore the ideal candidate can adapt quickly to different working situations and requirements.
You will also be assisting on the SEO strategy of a number of clients, helping to grow your Account Management experience and knowledge to progress into an Account Manager role. We will support you every step of the way, as you work through our internal training modules and gain client communicates experience.
You’ll be part of our Search Marketing team, working closely with and reporting to team members of differing levels and experience; giving you the opportunity to learn and progress rapidly. Training is important to us, therefore the ideal candidate will have a thirst for knowledge, keep up with industry news and research, ask questions to progress their learning, and have some initiative.
- Assist with implementing the strategy and carrying out the tasks allocated for our clients: from on-site content, to outreach, on-site optimisation to competitor analysis, keyword research and data analysis. You will be expected to undertake and assist with a number of tasks, after the adequate training and with the adequate support.
- Ability to manage your time and work load efficiently to deliver work on time and to a high standard, in order to progressively start managing a small number of clients on a day to day basis.
- Analyse data and deliver recommendations through Analytics tools based on your data understanding and takeaways.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO news and developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights with the team as well as applying your knowledge to the tasks at hand.
- Where necessary, support our account managers on calls, meetings and communications.
- Report on the performance of strategies implemented to the team and clients.
- You’re passionate, driven, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You’re hard working and can work to a deadline.
- You have a thirst for Digital Marketing & SEO.
- You’re a quick learner, and will take the initiative to self-learn.
- You enjoy building relationships & are confident when speaking with clients.
- You’re a team player, but can also work independently.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You have excellent written & communication skills.
- You have a degree in a similar field (preferred, but not compulsory) or relevant past work experience.
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console (preferred, but not compulsory).
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch