Based on Experience
As a Search Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing clients’ digital campaigns. Leading by example as a part of one of the best agencies in the Midlands, you’ll be working with the team to create SEO Strategies, PPC Strategies, Content Marketing Plans and much more.
This varied role will include working with clients on a daily basis to ensure a two-way relationship, where you’ll pull together team resources and expertise within the Ricemedia content, technical and outreach teams to reach the ultimate goal: successful campaigns.
The Job Involves
- Formulating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Managing projects for the team across content, technical, analysis and outreach / link building
- Researching and implementing natural link building strategies
- Knowledge of on-site optimisation and SEO technical health
- Liaising with household brands and clients to implement, monitor and report on their online marketing strategies
- An understanding of the digital environment, online marketing and SEO
- Taking full responsibility for campaigns while liaising with colleagues
- 1 + year’s experience in SEO.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Understanding of the technical aspects of SEO
- Able to adapt your approach to ensure you deliver a true and measurable return on investment for your client
- Be able to work to a deadline
- Professional communication skills (written and oral)
To fulfil this role you’ll need to be a commercially minded innovator who wears many different hats, with the ability to confidently liaise and question clients in order to actively understand their goals and ambitions, while creating and driving strategies that deliver.
The role would suit someone with Digital Marketing experience and has worked on previous SEO campaigns.
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch