Based on Experience
We’re currently seeking bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Support Executive for our Birmingham city centre office. For this role, you will need to showcase your ability to build client relationships and have strong organisational skills to support the workflow of the Sales team. In doing so, you will develop your understanding of Digital Marketing and have the opportunity to progress within an exciting growing business.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Digital Marketing including SEO, Paid Search and Social.
- Support the creation of sales documentation, on time and to specification.
- Ability to research clients, industry updates and trends, including credit searches and pre-qualifying leads.
- Act as a liaison and point of contact between Sales & Digital teams.
- Ability to communicate services offered, delivering confidently to potential clients.
- Use of CRM system to track activity.
- Ensure sales forecasts are kept up to date and accurate.
- To log and respond to incoming enquiries in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Excellent relationship management skills
- You’re hardworking and can work to a deadline.
- Good computer literacy skills
- You’re a quick learner and will take the initiative to self-learn.
- Have an understanding of Digital Marketing
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Google Slides, Sheets and Docs experience
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch