£26,000 – £35,000
Dependant on Experience
We’re currently seeking a bright, friendly and self-motivated PPC Manager to join our St Paul’s Square team and help to lead Paid Search within the company, resulting in managing your own team.
As a PPC Manager you’ll be working across a range of clients and industries: from global brands through to local business and you’ll be responsible for ensuring our clients reach their Paid Search goals.
Your day to day can be quite varied, from creating new ad text and editing Shopping feeds to PPC competitor analysis, account audits and restructures. One minute you’ll be analysing data and the next creating fantastic Display Ads. Therefore the ideal candidate can adapt quickly to different working situations and requirements.
You’ll be part of our Search Marketing team, working closely with team members; giving you the opportunity to learn quickly. Training is important to us, therefore the ideal candidate will have a thirst for knowledge, pick the brains of the team, but also teach back.
- Manage and drive the strategy of a number of Paid Search Campaigns (including Search, Shopping, Display & RLSA) across Adwords & Bing on a daily basis
- Report weekly and monthly on the success of campaigns.
- Keep up to date with the latest Paid Search developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team.
- Ensure activity is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standards
- Reporting on the performance of strategies implemented to the team (and clients).
- Drive Paid Search within the business
- You have two year’s experience managing Google Adwords campaigns
- You live for RLSA, Display & Shopping campaigns, as well as standard Search campaigns
- You’re Google Adwords Certified – the more exams you’ve passed the better. Analytics & Bing Certifications are also preferred.
- You’re passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You have a thirst for Digital Marketing & PPC.
- You’re a sponge, and will take the initiative to self-learn
- You’re a team player, but can also work independently
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You have excellent written & communication skills
- Experience with tools such as Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, SEMRush.
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch