TBC – Dependant on Experience
We’re currently seeking bright, friendly and self-motivated PPC Executive to join our St Paul’s Square team and progress their career within Paid Search. You may have been working in-house or as part of an agency for a few months and feel ready to take the next step and really accelerate your skills and career – this is the perfect role for you.
As a PPC Executive you’ll be working across a range of clients and industries: from global brands through to local business, with varying monthly Paid Search budgets, to ensure our clients reach their goals.
Your day to day can be quite varied, from auditing new client Adwords & Bing accounts, to account restructures, ad creative creation, bid adjustments, account pacing and day to day management. We’re proud to be Google Premier Partners, so we have a Google team on hand to assist you where needed too.
You’ll also be responsible for the PPC strategy of a number of clients, helping to grow your Account Management experience and knowledge. We’ll support you every step of the way with this, as you work through our internal training modules.
You’ll be part of our Search Marketing team, working closely with and reporting to team members of differing levels and experience; giving you the opportunity to learn quickly and progress. Training is important to us, therefore the ideal candidate will have a thirst for knowledge, and pick the brains of the team.
- Assist with implementing the Paid Search strategy for our client base: from day to day pacing and optimisation to discussing campaign performance with clients.
- Managing a small number of clients on a day to day basis.
- Analyse data and deliver recommendations through Analytics tools.
- Keep up to date with the latest PPC developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team.
- Ensure activity is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
- Where necessary, support our account managers on calls and meetings.
- Reporting on the performance of strategies implemented to the team (and clients).
- You’re passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You have a thirst for Digital Marketing & PPC.
- You’re a sponge, and will take the initiative to self-learn
- You enjoy building relationships & have the confidence to pick up the phone
- You’re a team player, but can also work independently
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You have excellent written & communication skills
- A degree in a similar field (preferred, but not a must!)
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch