TBC – Dependant on Experience
Ricemedia is the leading Midlands Search and Social Digital Agency. We pride ourselves on our work, which is carried out in a relaxed yet lively environment, where an emphasis for working hard and delivering results is key to success. As part of our continued growth we are looking to recruit an Office Manager.
You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people including customers and senior management. The successful candidate must have experience working in an office environment, an excellent command of written and spoken English and a polite telephone manner.
You must be organised with a proven ability to prioritise, manage deadlines, and be proactive in all situations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that requires flexible working hours and wishes to be involved in a digital environment.
If you wish to springboard your career within this exciting industry and get involved in interesting client projects, then this position is for you.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- General Receptionist duties – first point of contact for all calls and visitors
- Control and manage the upkeep of the office
- Assisting with Accounts, creating Customer Invoices, chasing overdue payments
- Supporting the team in various tasks, running errands, assisting in PA duties
- Manage diaries
- Review, update and maintain office policies
- Management of weekly online food shop delivery for the office
- Managing Social activities for the Staff
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Meet and greet visitors. Provide general support to visitors (refreshments etc)
- Manage maintenance of office equipment
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of working with Accountancy software.
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills
- Preferred experience with Google docs
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask
- Bubbly, personable team member
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to complex problems
- Pays excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager to develop a role in a busy and ever growing agency. Please include a covering letter with your CV.
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch