We’re currently seeking bright, friendly and self-motivated graduates to join our St Paul’s Square team and begin their career within SEO. This role is perfect for someone who wants to better understand the world of SEO and build a career within the industry, leading to client management.
As part of the graduate scheme, you’ll be working across a range of clients and industries: from global brands through to local business. You’ll be assisting in all elements of the digital marketing strategy to ensure our clients reach their goals.
Your day to day can be quite varied, from creating on-site content, to SEO competitor analysis, on-site optimisation and also link acquisition. One minute you’ll be analysing data and the next calling a national newspaper to gain coverage for our clients. Therefore the ideal candidate can adapt quickly to different working situations and requirements.
You’ll be part of our Search Marketing team, working closely with and reporting to team members of differing levels and experience; giving you the opportunity to learn quickly and progress. Training is important to us, therefore the ideal candidate will have a thirst for knowledge, and pick the brains of the team.
- You’re confident, friendly and enjoy working with others
- You’ve recently graduated (ideally with a 2:1 or above)
- You’re a sponge, and will take the initiative to self-learn
- You enjoy building relationships & have the confidence to pick up the phone
- You’re a team player, but can also work independently
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You have excellent written & communication skills
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch