Graduate required to work alongside our SEO & PPC teams to analyse, identify and report back on issues for our client’s websites and Paid Search campaigns to ensure that they are optimised for users, search engines and to generate the highest ROI.
You will also provide support across other studio and SEO jobs where required. Although it is preferred, no previous experience is needed as you will be trained in-house but you should be passionate about SEO, PPC, data analysis and problem-solving!
This is an ideal role for someone looking to get into the industry, and has a thirst for all things digital!
The Job Involves
- Analysing and auditing PPC campaigns for clients and suggesting improvements to drive greater return on investment
- Day to day management of small PPC campaigns
- Assisting the PPC & SEO teams with other aspects as required such as competitor analysis and keyword research
- Implementing optimisation strategies
- Have a passion for digital marketing
- Be comfortable with numbers
- Have a data-driven and an analytical mind
- Have great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Love problem solving and finding solutions
- Have excellent written skills
- Be able to work to a deadline
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch