Dependent on experience
We’re looking for someone who can turn data into real world information, to work alongside our SEO & PPC teams. Your main role will be to analyse, identify and report back on issues for our client’s websites and Paid Search campaigns to ensure that they are optimised for users and search engines.
You will also provide support across other studio and SEO jobs where required. Although it is preferred, no previous experience is needed as you will be trained in-house but you should be passionate about SEO, PPC, data analysis and problem-solving!
This is an ideal role for someone looking to get into the industry, and has a thirst for all things digital!
The Job Involves
- Using market research and publicly available information to predict trends and identify opportunities for business growth
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on SEO and PPC campaigns for clients to provide insights that drive actionable outcomes
- Producing easy to understand reports from complex data
- Working with SEO and PPC strategists to find identify issues and implement solutions
- Assisting the PPC & SEO teams with other aspects as required such as competitor analysis and keyword research
- Have a passion for digital marketing
- Be able to communicate trends and patterns in SEO and Traffic
- Be able to interpret SEO data and figures
- Be extremely data-driven and have an analytical mind
- Able to identify patterns and trends in large data sets
- Have great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Love problem solving and finding solutions
- Have good written, analytical and numerical skills
- Be able to work to a deadline
- Be confident and able to take initiative for identifying potential issues
- Have strong analytical skills and knowledge using Google Analytics
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch