Graduate required to write content for a busy digital agency in Birmingham. Mastery of the English language and exceptional communication skills are essential, as is a portfolio of existing work. Salary negotiable based on experience and aptitude.
The Job Involves
- Writing blogs, onsite content, guides and research pieces for a range of clients across different industries.
- Assisting fellow Content Strategists and Account Managers on various projects
- Monitoring and strategising with the team on trends, best practices and ways to constantly improve content for our clients
- Editing content produced by team members for grammar and overall concept clarity
- Engaging with influencers to build relationships and seek out opportunities for cross-promotion
- Experience of involvement with content creation
- Be able to work to a deadline
- Professional communication skills (written and oral)
- Comfortable working under pressure in a time-sensitive environment.
- Willingness to learn and passionate about developing skills
To fulfil this role you’ll need to be a commercially minded innovator who wears many different hats, with the ability to confidently liaise and question clients in order to actively understand their goals and ambitions, while creating and driving strategies that deliver. The role would suit someone with a love for Digital Marketing and a desire to grow their experience in this field.
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch