There are many milestones when you turn 18 – from being able to vote to going onto higher education and becoming a fully fledged adult, turning 18 unlocks so many doors. Today, Ricemedia turns 18, (which means Rice can legally be served in one of the 900 Wetherspoons in the UK!)
So, what’s happened during the last 18 years?
- We’ve helped more than 20 graduates kickstart their careers 🎓
- Our team have spoken at some of the biggest Digital Marketing events in the UK
- The Digital Marketing Industry had “Year of Mobile” at least 6 times 📱
- Published 362 digital marketing blogs 🤓
- Ricemedia went from being a start-up based in Digbeth to having an office in the Jewellery Quarter
- Google has indexed more than 30 trillion unique web pages 🌐
- We’ve grown from a team of 2 to 23
- Eaten more than 2,000 slices of pizza 🍕
- 1,766,926,408 domains have been registered
- Worked with some of the biggest brands in the UK 🛍️
- We’ve helped some small independent businesses grow
- 1 in 4 shoppers used voice search for their Christmas shopping in 2017 🎄
- Google now processes 1.2 trillion searches a year worldwide
Ricemedia’s first ever domain was registered on 21st February 2001 and we’ve had an absolute blast! The last 18 years have been really exciting, and we wanted to say thank you for being a part of it.