Brighton SEO April 2018 was bigger and better than ever (we feel like we say this every time!) – there were a host of new speakers, and some Brighton SEO alumni graced the main stage once again. Laura Hogan, our very own Head of Search presented her talk ‘Big Links for £0′ during the afternoon session – check it out below.
Big Links for £0000
“Who says you need to spend £££ to achieve top quality links?! You don’t…. Here’s my advice for getting the best links without parting with your cash, and not an infographic in sight.”
The key takeaways from the talk are:
- Look for unlinked brand mentions.
- Track down Journalists.
- Monitor Journo Requests.
- Utilise news jacking.
- PR and News is a great way to get free links!
- FOI requests are ideal for statistical campaigns.
Here are a few links to some of the other amazing talks at Brighton SEO 2018
- The Ray Stantz Guide to Real World Link Building – Greg Gifford.
- Sabine Langmann – Brighton SEO 2018 – How to expand to different markets – Sabine Langmann
- Command Line Hacks For SEO – Brighton April 2018 – Tom Pool – Tom Pool
- Brighton SEO – Effective link building for e-commerce – Marie Turner
- How to Identify Intent – Anna Corbett
- Top Google Analytics Customisations – Anna Lewis
- 20 Minutes is all I’ve Got – Craig Campbell
- HTTP/2 – Tom Anthony
- – Nichola Stott
- Advanced and Practical Structured Data – Alexis Sanders
Check out SEMRush’s Key Takeaways below!