We are looking for someone to work alongside our Search and Content team to secure high quality blog placements and online publishers. You will be working with a multiple of clients across different sectors from Retail, Tourism and B2B.
The Job Involves
- Securing high quality link placements on leading publishers sites and high quality blogs
- Support content to create digital PR promotion campaigns for clients.
- Maintain leading knowledge of Outreach, Digital PR and best practice.
- Researching and implementing natural link building strategies
- Build a broad network of publishers, editors and journalist contacts
- An understanding of the digital environment, online marketing and SEO
- Collaborate with Content and Social to create newsworthy content for clients
- Broad understanding of SEO, Digital PR and Outreach.
- Proficient in using SEO, PR and Social tools
- Highly organised and able to adapt to a fast past industry.
- Be able to work to a deadline
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- A strong track record of earning Digital PR coverage across mainstream media and digital publishers
The role would suit someone with Digital Marketing experience and has worked on previous SEO and Digital PR Campaigns campaigns.
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch