As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for qualifying and nurturing inbound and outbound leads, taking them through the qualification process to meeting and proposal stage in readiness to be allocated to our sales function
Convert. You’ll be the first point of contact for for all prospects looking to engage with Ricemedia.
The Job Involves
- Outbound calling, emailing and social messaging to decision makers in order to establish business objectives, discover potential channel requirements and identify agency review dates.
- Develop prospect targeting lists for Midland and UK brands.
- Analyse client accounts and websites using tools like Searchmetrics, Majestic and much more.
- An understanding of the digital environment, online marketing and SEO.
- Maintain a new business pipeline and report on a weekly basis.
- Maintain and manage CRM – keeping all leads and new businesses up to date.
- Co-ordinate content, answers and presentations for briefs.
- Networking at marketing events, conferences and internal agency seminars.
- If possible some experience in Business Development and/or lead generation for digital marketing.
- Tenacity and resilience – you’ll relish the challenge of tracking down people that are difficult to get hold of and closing meetings with them.
- Demonstrate a ‘roll up your sleeves’ initiative to get the job done.
- A strong interest and passion for digital media.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
To fulfil this role you’ll need to be a commercially minded innovator who wears many different hats, with the ability to confidently liaise and question prospects in order to actively understand their goals and ambitions, while creating top line proposals to win new business.
Submit your Application
Some of our benefits include
- Modern offices on St Paul’s Square
- Drink o’Clock on Friday afternoons.
- Private Health Care
- Up to 28 days holiday allowance
- Free breakfast
- Free fruit
- Birthday’s off
- Industry Training
- Attend events through the year.
- Payday lunch